How we are treating the “New” New Normal at our Outer Banks Pizza Restaurant
Well, summer is upon us again. We are so thankful that things are returning to a new normal here on the beach. We are expecting a record number of visitors this summer and we are already seeing summer crowds here in May. We understand that things have been stressful and everyone is trying to navigate the latest changes in social rules, so we wanted to fill you in on how we are doing things this summer:
No Dine-In BUT Outdoor seating
- We are keeping our inside dining area closed for Dining in, BUT we have added a covered outdoor seating area.
- Outdoor dining will be shielded from rain and sun.
- The outdoor dining area is pet friendly
- We will provide fans for hot days outside
- Patio lights are installed for eating outside in the evening
- New Summer Hours will be 12-8PM Everyday EXCEPT Wednesday’s when we will be closed.
Limited Kitchen Menu
We are keeping our kitchen menu limited this summer as we have been throughout the winter. We will no longer be serving pasta and subs, but we are adding some tasty variations to our pizzas that might tickle the same fancy – Philly Cheesesteak pizza, Buffalo, or BBQ Chicken Pizza!
We have also increased our dessert menu. Yes, we know you are happy.
Here are some choices
- Our own local favorite- Surfin Spoon Sammies
- Bindi – Gourmet Italian desserts
- From Bomba’s, Gelato’s, Ripieno’s (sorbetto served in their natural fruit shell, tiramisu, cannoli, cheesecake, and more
Drinks and More Drinks
We will be offering a variety of domestic/import/ craft brew cans – (Beer & Cider)
In it together
Our team will continue wearing masks and we hope you will too. If you are vaccinated and choose not to, we are OK with that too. We are all in this together and trying to make sure we have a safe and enjoyable summer.
Slice OBX Summer Hours
12PM – 8PM EVERYDAY but CLOSED on Wednesday’s