Pizza on the Outer Banks for Summer 2020
On May 16th, the Outer Banks opened up to visitors for the first time since late March. Infection rates are low and we were excited to have great customers back at our restaurant. We put together a video to walk our customers through our first-phase protocols for opening. These protocols have since changed and we are evolving our service and space in accordance with the current policies of Dare County. We are happy to say that we are open and busy!
Current Protocols, Menu, and Capacity
- Hours: We are Weekdays 12-8PM and Saturday/Sunday 12PM-9PM
- Limited Menu: Pizza’s, Calzones, Fries, Onion Rings, Mozzarella sticks, chicken tenders, boneless chicken wings, and 6 count garlic knots also only serving can soda and bottled water
- Takeout and Delivery available
- Customers welcome to eat take out food on patio. There is NO service provided on the patio. Pick up and delivery only.
- Capacity inside: 6-8 People. Larger parties should send 1-2 people in to pick up the order
- Accepting Cash AND Credit Card
We are in this together
These past few months have been stressful for everyone. The team at Slice Pizzeria OBX is grateful to have our customers coming back in to share our passion for great pizza. Mostly, everyone has been really positive since reopening, but we understand that some people have been frustrated with the differences in service. Please remember that we are trying to keep everyone safe and respect everyone’s differences. Our team is doing its utmost to provide a great pizza experience in the new normal. We are in this together!
We are currently using a skeleton sized staff, so please be patient with us! We are also revamping our online ordering system which will be online July 1st.